WE ARE LOOKING FOR VISIONARY PEOPLE WITH HIGH ASPIRATIONS AND GOOD
TECHNICAL PROFICIENCY TO JOIN OUR TEAM.
Adreno Technologies India is a reputed Software Services Company with an extreme focus on innovation and quality of work. Since our inception, we have delivered high quality and cost-effective software solutions to clients hailing from diverse industry segments in over 20+ countries worldwide. We have over a decade of experience in the field of Software Development, IT & IT Enabled Services. Our ethos is quality over quantity and we always aim to deliver every new project with higher quality standards as compared to the previous one delivered. Read More
Hybrid App developer
Adreno Technologies is looking for a Hybrid Android Developer with strong knowledge of Hybrid development, Angular JS and other such related technologies.
Roles and Responsibilities
The candidate should possess good knowledge of the below listed skill-set:
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android as well as IOS platform using Ionic(Hybrid) framework
- The candidate should also have experience using various 3rd party plugins and libraries like Google maps, Social login, payment gateways
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- The candidate should have developed a minimum of 4-5 applications using Ionic framework
- The above point can be discarded if the candidate is working in a product based company and working on a product only from a long time
- Independent development of applications and generating builds for IOS and Android
- Good understanding of app development guidelines and design principles for hybrid platform
- Co-ordination with team, other department and management on project development, timelines and results.
- Hardworking and proactive with a positive attitude and ability to survive in a challenging environment
- Good written and verbal English communication skills
- Hybrid App Development using Ionic
- Angular JS
- App UI Development
- REST API Integration
Join our Team
Please make sure that you mention the position applied for in the subject line of the email. We will assess your capability through your résumé and contact you if we find you suitable for our team. You can send us your details through the forms here or you can email directly to email@example.com